School Bus Accident Lawyer Denver CO
If you have been in a school bus accident, our Denver CO school bus accident lawyer should be one of the first calls that you make. When you put your child on a school bus in the morning, the last thing on your mind is the likelihood of an accident occurring. No parent wants to receive a call to discover that their child has fallen victim to a school bus accident. If your child has been injured, you will want to put all of your resources towards protecting them and ensuring that they receive the medical attention that they are in need of. At the Law Office of Richard J. Banta, P.C., our school Bus Accident Lawyer in Denver CO can provide you with the legal guidance you need in proving your accident case and helping your child to obtain a favorable outcome.
Proving Your Case
A Denver Co school bus accident lawyer will tell you that it’s essential that you gather evidence to support your accident claim. As an accident victim, you will be required to gather evidence the state of Colorado that proves:
- Duty of Harm
- Breach of Duty of Harm
- Your Obtained Damages as a Result
- Your Injuries and Damages were the Result of the Accident
Gathering strong evidence in support of your case will be key. Our Denver Co school bus accident lawyer will provide you with the resources you need to gather the appropriate evidence to file a strong legal claim against the liable party. Evidence that may help your case may include:
- A Clear Account of the Accident
- Medical Documentation
- Medical Expenses
- Photographs/Videos of the Accident
- Photographs/Videos of Injuries
- Eyewitness Statements
- Police Reports
As a plaintiff, you and your Denver Co school bus accident lawyer will be responsible for the burden of proof. This will mean that you are responsible with providing evidence that proves that based upon the preponderance of evidence, the responsible party is liable for damages sustained by the victim.
Preparing for Your Consultation
With so much on the line, Denver Co school bus accident lawyers know that every moment you spend with your attorney is crucial. When taking advantage of the complimentary consultation offered by many accident lawyers, it’s always a good idea to prepare for your consultation prior to sitting down with your them. Taking the time to prepare can ensure that you are as clear as possible when outlining the details pertaining to your case, and that all of your questions are answered. Here are some tips to keep in mind when preparing for your initial consultation with our Denver Co school bus accident lawyer:
- Take the time to gather any relevant documents or evidence that you have pertaining to your case
- Compile a list of questions you are looking for the answers to during your initial consultation
- Write down the details of the accident prior to meeting with your lawyer so that you are able to provide them with a clear account of what happened
- Remember, the consultation is not about the lawyer questioning you, it’s about making sure that you are choosing the right Denver CO school bus accident lawyer for your case
If your child has been injured in a school bus accident, it’s only natural to feel the need to take every step necessary towards protecting your child, and obtaining the compensation they deserve. Contact the Law Office of Richard J. Banta, P.C., a Denver Co school bus accident lawyer that can help you seek legal recourse following your child’s accident.